Saturday 12 September 2009

Toys.

Until I find someone with whom I enter a relationship, most of this journal will deal with scenes, so I thought it appropriate to show off my toys before I begin talking about them.

First off, I have a bag full of clothespins.  Additionally, I have tied 20 of these clothespins into 4 ‘zipper’ strands – 2 strands of 4 clothespins, and 2 strands of 6.  I used the twisted-pair wires out of an ethernet cable to tie them together.

Next, I have 2 leather floggers, both made by Dragontailz. They each have 25 20″ falls. The Red/black one is made of cowhide leather, and is significantly lighter than the black flogger, which is made of an unknown leather (the clerk who helped me with my purchase on that one was significantly less knowledgeable than the first).

Next, I have a cane-like item that I refer to as a Multicane. It is made of 7 acrylic rods that are bundled together by the handle, and by 2 o-rings that can be moved on the multicane, or removed entirely, to change the way that the rods interact upon impact. Included here is a shot of the tip of the multicane.

Additionally, I have two paddles, one with 3 heart inserts cut out of it, and one that is somewhat inspired by the tawse.

Furthermore, I have 200 feet of rope that I am learning to tie, and several candles that I hope to use soon in a wax scene, as well as a pair of clover clamps.

Anyone want to try any of this out? wink

[Via http://themonkeygso.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment