Thursday 10 September 2009

First Challenge

Hello Girl On The Side readers….

How are you this evening?

I am a little nervous. I’ve received my first challenge.  It seems pretty tame on the surface but is making me fret a bit.

What is it?

The directions are to bring myself just before the point of climax, and then stop and calm down. Repeat again. And then at then on the third go, let myself go.

I am to make notes, on how I feel… and at the end what I taste like.

As you will know, if you have read any part of this blog, self-restraint is not a strong point for me.

Enough dallying though, I should get to my task, lest my task master figures this dalliance requires further punishment.

Your Girl.

Yay! figured out how to get the audio file to work!: Click Here

[Via http://yourgirlinoneyear.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment