Monday 14 September 2009

Bi-sexual

I watched Sex: how to do everything last night and it was very interesting. There were a couple on it (man and woman) who used to also be with a woman. Thus making them a threesome. I found this very interesting. Apparently they all used to share the same bed and just carry on like ‘normal’ couples. The woman was more than happy to have another woman live with her and her man. She said she is bi-sexual. They are also in BDSM and swinging, orgies etc. I thought they were a great couple very open minded and the woman obviously getting the bext of both worlds. Apparently the couple fell in love with the other woman but she is now their ex.

I so wish my boyfriend was more experimental but the furthest we have gone so far is anal. He says he would like me with another woman. However, after a few questions from me all was not as it seemed. What my fella really wanted/wants is me and another woman with him. I play a bit with the girl as she does me and then he gets to bang the other girl. That is actually what he wants not just me with another girl. I asked him if he would let me sleep with another man. He said no. Thus I told him it would be very unlikely I would let him do another girl in front of me. I would go with another girl in front of him, if I really liked her and thought her beautiful (which for me is the apperance and the soul), but as I said to him she would have to be ’special.’

I place a high value on sex and you may be surprised to know I have had very few lovers. This is because:

1) I am fussy

2) I can be shy

3) I used to spend too much time at work

4) I do not cheat on the men I give myself to

5) To me sex is important and wonderful and I wouldn’t just do any fella that comes along.

6) I have to really trust the man

This may all sound a bit precious and over-the-top and stupid but that is the way I am.  When it comes to food I will pretty much eat most things but I won’t eat many men. LOL!

Speaking of food I am doing some filming for a lovely chappie and I am soooo on a diet now. I look like a bloody hippo. I chatted to my fella and he said yes I had put weight on since I had been with him. I asked him why he didn’t tell me. He just shrugged. I suppose you can’t really say much to apease a raging rhino can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment