Wednesday 25 November 2009

Sexy pictures

Sometimes, when I am horny and aroused, I like to go online, type in a couple of words, and look at the images that pop up with those searchwords.  Some of the pictures I found recently were so sexy I just had to share them!

This one caputed my imagination – how I would love to be dressed up and bound like that!

 

Her body language is completely accepting of her position as sub and slave.  Sometimes I think it would be fun to be a slave for a weekend, just to see how it differs from being a sub!

 

Don’t know why I felt drawn to this one – but seeing it the first time, I actually gasped out loud – and my hands shook as I saved the image.

 

I honestly don’t know what I like about this picture the most – the double penetration, the rough way her breasts are being handled, the way her hair being pulled forces her body to arch…or the expression on her face.  All I do know for certain is this – I am immensely jealous of her!

 

I had dreamed for so many years of being bound and ravaged – but those dreams never fully came true until I met Mad Baker.  I well remember the first time he showed me an image of tit bondage and I was emphatic that I could never enjoy such a thing *smirks* I was wrong – I love it! – and this picture reminds me of Mad Baker the most.

 

I never thought of mud as erotic before – until I met Viktor.  His descriptions of playing in the mud – being forced to be dirty – both terrified and aroused me.  Of all the pictures I have, this one reminds me the most of him.

I hope you enjoyed the images I had to share with you today – may they make your pussy (or cock) twitch with excitement!

 

[Via http://patricialynnlady.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment