Wednesday 4 November 2009

queer canada blogs: NaBloPoMo

Okay, well, better late than never.

The National Blog Posting Month, or NaBloPoMo, started November 1, and now it’s November … well, 3, but only because I haven’t gone to bed yet. Really it’s the 4th. So I’m getting a late start. But I’m gonna do it! I was invited by the folks behind Queer Canada Blogs. The idea is to get queer Canadian bloggers to post every day for a full month. I’m already a complete fail on that count, but I’m starting now. This means that for the month of November, I’ll be posting daily. They’ll likely be little and they likely won’t be all that exciting, most of the time, but I figure if I can keep this up for a month then I’ll up my chances of managing to post a little more often than once every two or three weeks in future months. Consider it a self-motivation technique.

Today’s post is short and sweet. I will simply use it to direct your attention to a new section on my Kink Resources page: recommended readings and other resources on D/s and protocol. Scroll down past the 101 reading list. For those of you who are interested, this might prove valuable – I gotta tell ya, it’s taken me years to put one together, and even now there is an unfortunate dearth of quality reading material on D/s relationships. There’s not even much out there of crappy quality, for that matter! So if D/s is your bent, enjoy. And if not, well, perhaps something else’ll tickle your fancy in the next few days.

That is all. See you tomorrow, when I’ll be writing to you from the sunny (?) shores of Halifax!

No comments:

Post a Comment