Wednesday 28 October 2009

Humbled Slave

Madam made it very clear to me today that I need to be very mindful about what I write in this blog.  There was an entry up for about 30 minutes this afternoon… I’ll just say that I got into a LOT of trouble for that entry.  My heart was in the right place when I wrote it.  My heart, however, belongs to Madam, and I want desperately to be Madam’s good girl.

It was very hard for me today when Madam was angry with me.  No punishment I can imagine could have been worse than Madam’s disapproval; it hurt me very much.  I’m extremely grateful that Madam had calmed down by the time I came home from work.  We had a very useful conversation; Madam was firm but understanding.  Madam calmed and soothed me my distressed heart.

I love Madam P very much.  I never want to do anything to make her that angry at me again.  For so long as Madam will allow me to serve her, I want to serve perfectly to her liking.  I will gladly take any punishment that Madam deems necessary whenever she deems it necessary in order to never forget Madam’s instructions and guidance.  I welcome Madam’s mindfulness training…. I so want to be Madam’s perfect slave girl.

Thank you Madam for allowing me to perform my bedtime ritual of turning down your bed, heating up you bed warmer, undressing you, brushing you hair, and kissing and licking your feet before tucking you in.  I feel blessed to serve one so beautiful.  And thank you, Madam, for humbling me and putting me firmly in my place.  I feel at peace with my lips pressed to your feet; I know of no greater reward than to be allowed to serve you and pamper you.

Yes Madam, I’m for real.  If you ask it of me I’m prepared to renew our contract for an additional 8 weeks beyond our current contract even though it doesn’t expire for another 10 days.

I love you, Madam!

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment