Wednesday 21 October 2009

Laundry List - Role Playing

Laundry List: A list of sexual acts or scenes that are common in a given community (in this case BDSM) and which are often fired off rapid fire on online hook up chat sessions.

That’s my definition anyways. So, for all you guys out there (as I’ve not yet received a laundry list from a lady) I’ll start answering some of your laundry list questions here.

***

I’m a big fan of the role play. There are a few reasons for this. The most superficial of which is that it gives me an excuse to dress up – which I like. Going a bit deeper I know that I’m not a natural sub (have I said that a few hundred times yet?), so putting together a role play scenario gives me an easy entry point into the mind set.

Some of my favourite role plays include the classic “naughty school girl” and the “l’il angel” both of which I have played before and would have a lot of fun doing again.

One that I have never done, but find a to be a big turn on is either Tarts and Vicars or Nun & Priest. Yes, I have a catholic background. No, I’m obviously not a particularly good catholic.

There is nothing sexier in my book than a man in a well tailored suit. Need a secretary? I take dictation… and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment