Friday 9 October 2009

Sexual Entity

This is a story written by one of my former subs, miss mel. This is part one. If you want to read part two, you’ll have to come back and visit again.

SEXUAL ENTITY

I sit behind darkness, listening.

Mistress moves about, preparing for her guest.  My blindfold keeps me from seeing her but my eyes follow her, nevertheless.  The sounds of leather against leather and leather against flesh help me keep track of her.  Her scent leads me to her when she does not move.

She passes me and her fingertips trail over my clipped nipples.  I gasp and arch my back.  Juice dribbles from my cunt, the vibrating plug embedded in it keeping it wet and ready for the use it will soon receive.

Mistress likes her holes sopping.  She likes spit dripping from cock-plugged mouths, juice running from pussies and lube oozing from asses.  She likes the wet sound of sucking and fucking, the gurgled moans from mouths filled with flesh, and the slick look of bodies covered with sweat.  Mistress likes passion and she likes the fluid evidence which passion leaves behind.

I moan from the thought of it and my body twists against my restraints.  A stretch in my cunt makes me bite my lip.  An orgasm begins.  I try to stop it; the guest will arrive soon and Mistress wants me still.  She has posed me exactly how she wants me and I must not disturb that.

She dressed me in black today–a fishnet body stocking with the crotch cut open.  My breasts are on display–squeezed outward by pink tape wrapped above and beneath them.  My nipples are clamped and a chain connects them.  My shoes are pink with high, sharp heels.  My lips are red and my blindfold black.

Mistress has me on a bench in direct view of the doorway.  My wrists are bound and chained to leather straps hanging from the ceiling.  My legs are spread wide with my ankles secured to the bench.  My pussy is open and available for Mistress’s use.  I will be the second thing Mistress’s guest will see when he enters her domain.  The first thing, as always, will be Mistress herself.  Beautiful and commanding.  Seductive and mesmerizing.

The doorbell rings and my Pavlovian pussy salivates.  Feeding time is about to begin.

Mistress bends to me.  I smell her hair.  It is near my lips.  My body sways towards her.  I inhale and fight the urge to kiss her.  Her finger presses against my clit and wipes along my pussy lips.  I moan.  She holds her wet finger under my nose.

“Your cunt is dripping, mel.”

My body jerks.  Her voice penetrates me like a cock.  Cunt, hole, property are all words she uses to fuck me with.  Her voice is like velvet but the words are spoken with a hint of disgust.  Mistress knows what excites me.  Mistress knows how I like to be used.

She stands and I hear her smile.  I don’t know how, but I can hear Mistress’s moods.

When she takes my sight from me, my other senses become amplified.  Every touch is electric, every sound an explosion, every scent and taste a discovery.  From behind my blindfold, Mistress becomes my universe.

She opens the door and invites her guest in.  She orders him to undress.  I know he is in the entry way.  Mistress has probably allowed him a glimpse of me–helpless and exposed and dripping with arousal.  She assists him as he removes his clothing.  She controls him with her voice.

The sounds of undressing stop.  I picture a faceless man, naked, his hands held awkwardly in front of him, his head bowed.  There is no other way to stand before Mistress.  She does not order it; it simply happens–a reflexive response for a submissive standing before one who is truly more dominant.

“Denny, say hello to mel.”

“Hello, mel.”

I try to respond but the stretch in my pussy has reached my nipples and I catch my breath instead.  I twist to the right and bite my lip.

“mel’s holes are here for my use, Denny, just as you are here for my use.  You will put your cock wherever I tell you to . . . in her mouth, in her cunt, in her ass.  Is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Stand over here.”

I hear Denny’s movements, but I can feel Mistress’s.  She is beside me now.  My head inclines her way.  My legs open wider in anticipation and a bubble of pussy juice pops between my swollen lips.

Mistress lowers my arms from above but she leaves them in their restraints.  She orders me to kneel.

I slide off the bench and kneel for my Mistress.

“On your haunches and open your mouth.”

I obey.

“Come here, slave, and feed this hole.”

A cock slides into my mouth.  The rubber taste tells me Mistress is protecting me.  Mistress always protects me.  My pussy stretches again and I whimper around the flesh filling my throat.

Mistress’s hand touches my cheek.  “Good girl, mel.  See how an obedient little slut behaves, Denny?”

I whimper and moan and press my cheek against Mistress’s hand.  Mistress has many slaves but I am her favorite.  I am her pet.

I suck harder to please Mistress.  Denny feels the pleasure but it is for Mistress that I suck.  Denny moans, telling Mistress that I am performing well.  I scoot forward on my knees to swallow Denny further, excited by his sounds.  I must please Mistress.  To please Mistress is why I exist in this darkness behind my blindfold.

Mistress circles her slaves.  Her velvet voice tells us of the use which awaits us.  We are her toys.  We are for her amusement.  Her words fuck me while I suck.  Spankings, floggings and pluggings are promises that pound my holes.  I twist and jerk and call Mistress’s name as I orgasm from the verbal fucking.

Mistress pulls Denny from me.  “Let go of your pacifier, mel.”

I hear her lead Denny to the table.  The zip of bindings being adjusted tells me that my fellow toy is being bound.

Mistress returns to me.  Her thigh presses against my face as she frees my wrists.  Her flesh is so soft I can not keep from kissing it.  I hum with contentment as I rub my face across the tiny wet spot I have left behind.  I must not leave a mark on Mistress but secretly I hope my scent remains.  I want the others to smell me on her.  I want the others to know my status as Mistress’s chosen pet.

End of Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment