Wednesday 20 January 2010

Shocker, I Know

I took this little test today, thought it was pretty telling. Shocker, I’m submissive. The specific breakdown of things was interesting to me, as it gave a perspective on which things trip my trigger.Tie me up, hold me down, make me yours. Yep, pretty much does it for me. http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Sex/poeticthinker/do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm.

You Scored as Submissive

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Submissive 96% Bondage 71% Experimental 68% Masochist 64% Degradation Lover 46% Exhibitionist / Voyeur 36% Switch 36% Sadist 29% Dominant 11% Vanilla 11%

[Via http://bbwneedsitnow.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment