Thursday 14 January 2010

An introduction to me

I’m fairly sure that I’m writing this blog for my own cathartic reasons, but never the less, I can never start a diary or other such ongoing piece of prose about myself without an introduction of some sort…it’s an addiction; send help. I do feel however that this isn’t going to be my usual ‘family friendly’ snippet of information, so I’ll get the warning out of the way.

I am a 20 year old female and, of my own volition, I am incarcerated in the world of BDSM, D/s, M/s, and all of the ramifications (god I love that world) of such an existence are accepted and welcomed by myself at all times. There may be times when what I write or the way I write makes it sound non-consensual; it isn’t. I am likely to be blunt, coarse and likely obscene in my manner of description…if any of the above offends you then I suggest you find another blog to peruse. Even if you are kinkily inclined I’d caution you that I may still touch on your raw points or hard limits. You have been warned.

If you are still here, well then, welcome to my twisted fairytale of a life. *grins darkly*

A little about me as a person

I am a twenty year old female; I’m submissive and a slave to the right Master; I appreciate pain; I will fight you if you challenge me; In day to day life I like to think of myself as caring and open minded with a good ear for listening; I don’t look like a ‘bad girl’; I am a piercing junky; I have an unhealthy obsession with kitchen utensils and crave my own home to decorate to my heart’s content; I wish I was a 1950’s wife.

I came to writing this blog after reading the blogs of two friends, namely JamTart and Miss Despotic. I very rarely post about my likes/wants/fantasies/dark yearnings, so I figured ‘why not?’ at the least it’ll amuse me and at best it’ll amuse you as well. You may be thinking my warning was a little extreme, but I’m hoping you’ll see in the coming posts that it really isn’t; I like it to be almost illegal :D

Well, in reality I guess the legality of everything I indulge in is questionable, as you cannot consent to GBH or assault, but as I’ll never name names, I’m hoping it’ll be ok. One thing’s for sure…I can’t give this buzz up; it’s my life blood.

[Via http://littleladybecca.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment