Monday 18 January 2010

New Toys- that come in pairs

So this past weekend I get a very random text from a photographer friend of mine.

“I have a couple looking for a Domme to session tonight. Can I pass along your information?”

Due to how selective I am- I usually have a long process of filtering out potential new playmates. Yet this photographer I’ve known for a while and is someone I respect tremendously and consider a friend. So I knew I wasn’t going to be thrown some random couple. I was assured that this couple was perfectly sane and actually personal friends that the photographer. So with that validation I decided to touch base with the couple.

When we chatted I learned that the hubby was indeed a seasoned submissive, his wife a newbie who wants to explore her submissive side as well and along side of her husband. We discussed their needs, limits and play style. hubby claimed to be a pain slut, which intrigues me. Yet I’ve learned that most who proclaim such are usually taken back by my methods of testing that theory.

While I had a full schedule for the evening, I was able to squeeze in a hour of debauchery in between festivities. So, let the fun begin.

As they walked into the dungeon I could smell the anticipation and nervousness. It fuels me. Although, being mindful of the wife’s newness I softened the approach by allowing them to settle in. We discussed their desired scene, went over safety precautions as well as my expectations for the evening. We had a rush lesson of BDSM 101 for the mrs and taught her the proper way to present herself. I then asked her to get dressed while I began with the husband.

As he kneeled before me presenting himself. I motioned with my fingers to look into my eyes. Pain slut resonated through my malicious mind. I warmingly cupped my right hand along his face and held it there. Looking deep into his eyes. I smiled and quickly layed upon his face my signature sting. The look of sheer terror and shock rang from his flushed face as his eyes tried to regain composure. wife GASPED. I giggled. “Pain Slut- are we?” I mocked. A moment of stutter then he says astonishingly, “I’ve never been slapped so hard Mistress.” I let it settle in a moment and grazed his cheek with my palm, simply to feel him jump at the thought of another. Just the thought…

As the night progressed, I introduced the wife to flogging and the various types of floggers. Their sensation and use. She met the St Andrews Cross, Spanking bench, paddles, feathers etc. her eagerness and thirst to experience was rather  sweet. The sadist in me had to take a back seat for this exploratory session. I found the connection this couple shared was strong and enduring. They came to me to safely open their minds and push boundaries gently.

We shared a session of beautiful power exchange. Both husband and wife blissfully in subspace. Learning the basic protocol and exploring their deepest desires. Truly beautiful. At the conclusion of our time, I had them both kneel before me holding hands-heads bowed. I saw the wife with a satisfied smile as she looked toward the floor. Their breathing beginning to calm and deepen. With a squeeze of hands visible- they began to understand we were almost done. It warmed my heart. They both kissed my boots like synchronized swimmers. I command their eye contact and embrace them both assuring them that yes, this was indeed a special moment in their relationship. With a warm smile I release them and ask the husband one more time: “pain slut are we?”  as I snickered. My how I love couples sessions.

[Via http://misslolabastinado.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment