Monday 15 March 2010

So much to write about...

…and so little time!

This weekend was a whirlwind of activity.  Friday night Alderon and i just kind of (as my niece would say) chilled.  My daughter went to her father’s until Sunday.  We watched TV.  We took a late nap.  We stayed up way too late watching more tv.  i cleaned the place up for the visitors we were having over Saturday.

Saturday came and i woke up in slave mode.  i knew that was coming though – probably why Friday was so quiet.  i got up, showered, shaved, lotioned, and got myself just the way that He likes me.  He put the wrist and ankle restraints on me.  He removed my daily collar and put on the play collar.  Our visitors came over, and they were greeted by a slave that was completely naked except for the restraints and collar.  Later, i was prepared for the munch by having rope bondage tied onto me before getting dressed in an outfit picked out by Alderon.

The munch itself was so much fun!  i did get to wear clothes, since it is kind of a vanilla affair.  However, He had me keep on the play collar and restraints.  So, here i am, in a regular restaurant with a large group of fellow kinksters worrying about the fact that i was wearing rope that was visible on me because of my v-neck shirt, wrist and ankle restraints, and a play collar that has a very large O-ring on it and several chains.  The waitress, who is also the manager, didn’t look twice.  Thank the Gods that she is used to us.  Plus, i think that we all tip well – i’m sure that helps a lot *smiles*.

After the munch, a few of us got together for a play party.  i love play parties.  i was really excited for Miss Donna to play with me again.  i had so much fun the last time that she did.  First, i got to watch Her play with Her boy (for those who don’t know – i don’t mean boy as in child – the guy is over 50 – i mean boy as in Hers)  for the weekend.  That was fun.  Another sub and i sat on the floor, watching Her fire flog this charming male and we were drooling over his penis.  The other sub and i both have oral fixation issues – but that’s a whole other blog post.  When She finished with him, She moved on to one other woman, and then i was next. 

By this time, the group of spectators had moved upstairs, where there was another scene or three happening.  i was put on a horse (not tied down for a change), and had a fire glove used on me.  It was nice.  You know how when your butt is cold,  a crop, cane, flogger,or  what-have-you stings the wrong way sometimes at first?  That glove warmed me right the hell up.  There was no issue with cold butt.  It was nice.

Fire Play by Miss Donna

Fire Play by Miss Donna

So was what came next.  Don’t ask me to remember it all – i was giggling.

Yes…giggling. Remember that?  i said i was a giggler during a play session.  i do and i did.  i giggling so hard i had tears in my eyes, a runny nose, and so did everyone else!  By now, of course, there were other people down there.  i didn’t care – i kept watching feet walk by the horse.  i’m not sure who exactly or how many…but there were many voices of laughter joining mine.

It was an absolute blast!

Miss Donna used a single tail on me.  A lot.  i still have quite a few welts that are striping my backside and lower back.  Mostly my backside.  It was nice.  It was stingy.  It was like having  quiet streaks of stingy pain that lashed my ass, and i loved every one of them.  There was an attempt to take an after picture, but it didn’t happen.

i don’t remember much of the ride home.  i nodded off a lot.  i got home, found some blankets and pillows for our guests, and then fell exhausted into bed.  It was 5 am.  Up at noon to make coffee and brunch for our guests (Alderon went out and bought some eggs and hashbrowns for me – i somehow got out of a trip to the grocery store AND peeling and shredding potatoes!!!).  My daughter came home in time to eat with us and visit (she loves You guys…she really does).  Off they went on their way and my daughter and i took our afternoon nap.  Sandwiches for dinner (i even got out of making dinner!!!!), did our pre-bed reading, and tucked my daughter into bed.

Then i had more fun!! 

Since i was having an oral fixation issue for most of the weekend (and there was a fleeting promise from one of our house guests to perhaps help remedy that situation when it happens in the future – and don’t You think i’ll forget it *grins*), Alderon was feeling well enough to help me out with that problem – for about an hour.  Very nice.  It was the first time that i used ice while i sucked on Him.  He didn’t seem to mind too much.

Then, He tortured me.  The energy was intense.   Imagine Him kissing, stroking, scratching, pinching, biting, suckling, and every other way of awakening every inch of my skin without the use of toys for more than an hour before any kind of sex actually happened.  The energy was intense.  He growled His testament of ownership of me.  i completely whole-heartedly agreed.  It was wonderful.  Did i mention the energy was intense?

*Sighs*

How can somebody not love this life?

*hugs and kisses*

[Via http://niyamaiu.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment