Friday 19 March 2010

Lust List: Lick My Legs: A Vanilla Nod to Fetish Fashion

I haven’t decided yet how I feel about Lick My Legs. They sell a variety of print t-shirts and dresses, all in vanilla cuts and styles, that have kinky prints on them, a nod to kinky couture.

With T-shirts featuring nipple clamps (right) and dresses and shirts featuring girls in ball gags (bottom) the vanilla clothing style is undercut by the graphic fetishistic images on the clothes themselves.

I do like the juxtaposition of fetishism with the kind of clothes I’d wear with jeans, but I also feel like there’s more than a little bit of cheating going on here. The risqué images are an homage to the kink world, without being a part of it.

[Via http://paradigmamalgamation.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment