Friday 19 February 2010

KNOWING

Recently I began interacting with a new submissive. it’s enthusiasm and desire to serve was charming. it’s organic want to please divine. while I had great hopes for it and the dynamic we were building, I knew it was time to say good bye. Bittersweet yet severely necessary. After much analysis and contemplation I felt it was in it’s best interest to terminate the mere thought of it’s servitude- as it’s life situation was not conducive to what a honest D/s relationship would require. It is hard to say good bye and release someone when you know that the gift of servitude is a pure pleasure in their heart. Yet it IS a Dominates responsibility to recognize when one’s emotional state is fragile and life needs time to heal. While part of me mourns the beautiful submission it offered, it was indeed in ‘it’s’ best interest to be released. For many being released is the highest dishonor, yet at times, depending on situation- it comes for a warm and loving place. I warmly wish you my friend lots of healing light. Saying good bye to our D/s relationship is not saying good bye to friendship. It’s our friendship that has led me to this most caring decision. While I am a Dominate, I am human first. Safe, sane and consensual…always.

oink oink my lil piggy :)

Miss Lola Bastinado

[Via http://misslolabastinado.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment