Monday 21 December 2009

What Makes a Classic?

The term “classic” is used frequently–perhaps too frequently–in describing a movie, book, car, etc, but what does “classic” really mean? How many things actually deserve the designation “Classic?”

According to the dictionary, something is a classic if it serves as a standard for excellence, or is enduring, authentic and authoritative. I’ve been a professional Domme for 10 years. I’ve conducted approximately 5000 sessions. I keep up on all the latest trends in BDSM. I know all the current hot topics of fetish. I keep my dungeon stocked with all the best and brightest toys for fantasy play. I know my business and my business is bringing men to their knees. There are lots of women out there who claim it is their business, too, but how authoritative can someone be with something as complex and personal as sexuality when they are in their 20’s? How enduring and authentic can someone be when they have just begun to explore BDSM themselves? Sexual submission is safest and most fulfilling when submitting to someone who can teach while they dominate, not with someone who is learning as they go.

I inspire submission. I take joy from receiving the gift of groveling and am adept at giving the gift of orgasm. I set a standard for excellence. I endure. I am authentic. I positively ooze authority.

And what is classic Dom Dominique? When all is said and done–when all the fads are pushed aside and all the technology is shut off–what is the most enduring image left behind? That of a commanding woman with a deliciously dominant streak. Kitten with a whip? More like Goddess with an Attitude.

Behold the possibilities:



Joe is a classic kind of guy. He likes his submission to involve a healthy serving of body worship with a side of discipline and a little slice of anal play for dessert. He likes to keep it simple. He enjoys being on his knees or on his back for most of the session. He loves the feel of leather and flesh–soft, smooth, heavenly flesh–against his tongue. He gets annoyingly aroused by high heels grinding into his balls. A ruler smacking his ass takes him to the border of giddiness. And the agonizingly wonderful burn from a strap-on squeezing into his hole makes him damn near come. Permission from Mistress at just the right time and Joe finishes the party with a big old grin and one last mess to clean up.

Come make your own mess.  Party favors provided.











[Via http://domdominique.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment